Friday, November 26, 2010

Massage Therapist Cryoderm Review

There's so much to love about Cryoderm. As a registered nurse and massage therapist, I’ve seen and tried a lot of topical pain relievers and I can tell that nothing can surpass or at least match the effectiveness of this topical analgesic.  Cryoderm spray contains natural ingredients, and that’s why it is very safe and does not pose any risk of suffering from side effects. It's a fast-acting and deep-penetrating natural pain remedy for anyone who has a very painful injury. It leaves gentle warmth feeling after use. I strongly recommend Cryoderm to my patients and friends so they can also enjoy the soothing relief that I’ve been getting from it from the day I started using it.

I’ll share with you how I first came across this product. It was summer last year when I injured my right leg while playing basketball. For a while, I had a stiff soar muscle in my leg and I was in a very terrible pain that I had to skip going to clinic for a few days while recovering. The very first remedy that I took was a prescription anti-inflammatory medication. I thought I’d be okay the next day after taking it. To my disappointment, it failed me. Worse, it had side effects that I’ve been dreading. A few hours after using it, I suffered from stomach ache and I even reached a point in which I became so exhausted. I drank plenty of water to keep myself hydrated because I felt I was going to faint. I was so frustrated that I just disposed of a bottle of this synthetic pain reliever right away. I don’t want to risk my health any further.  In the end, I just let the pain disappear on its own but it took some time for me to recuperate and get back in shape.
That situation led me to a new discovery that I’m really thankful for until now.

As part of my job, I usually attend medical seminars and conventions to gain fresh and modern insights about my profession. In one of these conventions, I was given some samples of this product. At that time, I don’t have any painful injuries so I just kept it in my medicine cabinet. But one day, I felt a throbbing pain in shoulder due to pulling a heavy luggage from one airport to another during one of my trips abroad. When I reached home, I opened my medicine cabinet and I found this natural pain remedy I received from the medical convention. And since it contains natural ingredients, I tried it anyway. In just a matter of hours I quickly felt that the pain was slowly reduced. At the end of the day, I could already move my arm freely. Suffering from an aching shoulder was a blessing in disguise. Because of it, I was able to find a new and effective pain reliever.
Now, I can’t help but spread this good news to my patients. I’m a walking testimony to Cryoderm’s efficiency as a pain reliever

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis